Two-day ICM training workshop with detailed instruction on ICM key features and practical step-by-step exercises to enhance learning objectives.
Upon completion of this course, you will have in-depth knowledge of InfoWorks ICM and will be able to create, maintain, run, and analyze your collection system models and databases. In this comprehensive two day course you will receive hands-on training for the InfoWorks ICM software, looking at the database management tools, the viewing tools and the model creation tools.
Registration fee: $1995
Duration: 2 days
Reserve your space – Reserve your space by filling in the form on this page.
Once you have reserved your space, you will receive a follow up email with registration information.
Capability to Print Training Material
The web training will be conducted in three hour sessions twice a day. Please, see the training agenda for more information on the material covered in each session.
8:00 – 11:00 am Central Standard Time (CST) Morning Day 1:
· Chapter 1: InfoWorks ICM SE Product Overview
o High-level overview of software purpose and capabilities
· Chapter 2: The InfoWorks ICM SE Project
· Chapter 3: Creating an InfoWorks ICM SE Model
o How to build a model from GIS data
1:00 – 4:00 pm CST Afternoon Day 1:
· Chapter 4: Working in the Interface
o Exploring the InfoWorks ICM SE’s Workspace
· Chapter 5: Dry Weather Flow Setup and Simulation
· Chapter 6: Basic Output Review
8:00 – 11:00 am CST Morning Day 2:
· Chapter 7: Wet Weather Modelling Setup
· Chapter 8: Advanced Output Review
· Chapter 9: Working with Scenarios and Multiple Networks
1:00 – 4:00 pm CST Afternoon Day 2:
· Chapter 10: Flow Surveys
· Chapter 11: Ancillaries, Forcemains, and RTC
· Chapter 12: Additional Importing and Exporting Tools
· 4:00 – End of training